Located just beside the Pacific Ocean, Puerto Vallarta is a famous Mexican travel destination. The destination offers you a white sand, sun-kissed beach, lots of colourful festivals and celebrations, tropical jungles to discover and many a mountainside to traverse. Don’t forget to visit the city’s beautiful churches, fishing markets and wonderful places to enjoy a life. Read our travel guide to plan the perfect tour to this gorgeous city and ready for the vacation of a lifetime.
Spending quality time while enjoying swimming and sipping local margaritas, this is a great way to spend your vacation. A Mexico’s beautiful city is also diverse. Quirky boutiques, winding cobblestone streets, shopping centres, miles of sandy beaches, and scores of stellar restaurants and lively nightclubs, historic towns and others, keep travellers to Book flights to Puerto Vallarta.
Attractions to explore in Puerto Vallarta
• See Los Arcos Marine region and enjoy snorkel in crystal-clear waters. You can find warm waters round the year and green surrounding just take your breath away. Must take trip to the cruise to discover the marine life and please your eyes with the most panoramic views of the surroundings.
• Plan to visit the Ixtapa Archeological area, a historical place depicting story about its ancient era that dates back thousands of years. This wonderful archaeological site full of olden times and unique structures, gives you an unbelievable quick look of earliest Mexican cultures.
• Smell the fragrance of colourful roses, orchids and marigolds at the Vallarta Botanical Gardens. It is also an education research centre surrounded with delightful mountains and different species. You can also do fun, eat delicious foods, and discover the life of flora and fauna.
• In adventurous activities, you can do Jet Skiing on water or paragliding in the sky. There are lots of adventure activities that you can find to try here. It is considered as the best place to excite your pulse and try some thrilling sports to enjoy your trip.
• Visit the old city to taste some best cuisines and drink all globally branded drinks in its elegant restaurants, cafes and bars. The city offers you national as well as international cuisines to make your journey one of the best time of your life and refresh your mind to explore or travel more around the city.
• Exhale the fresh air that is coming from the Ocean while strolling along the Malecon boardwalk. It offers you the most scenic view and cool climate to spend some quality time over here. There are plenty of people, numerous small stores, a variety of restaurants and seafood stalls and various sculptures.
When you can visit Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta has hot and dry weather. The best time to visit the city is at the time of the dry season, from November to April. During the daytime, temperature remains hot while the nights cool. But no matter when you are going to visit the city, it will be a nice trip.