Holiday in belgium
Did we hear that you are on the verge of finalizing your plan to go on a holiday abroad? Have you thought of a feasible location where you can look ahead to amazing time you ever had? If you can’t get your head to decide, let us recommend you one. How about taking to the air to Belgium? Albeit, it may come as a cliché to you but the fact cannot be repudiated that Belgium is one of the most popular and discovered nations in Europe where more and more vacationers seem to be taking travelling. Why Belgium? This is due to the fact that it is a striking country in the heart of Europe which is extensively recognized the world over for its ancient towns and cities. Thus, people who are fondly called “connoisseurs” book a city break to Belgium. And, there are abundant reasons why they do so other than catching hold of a stopover in the country for its magnificent towns and cities that once shone the olden times.
That’s Belgium for you!
Belgium is cornered by France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. It may not sound astonishing to you that this thrilling nation that is endowed with rich history that inspires the history enthusiasts to come to Belgium and let their senses hop on a motivating tour. It can truly be considered as a melting pot of culture, traditions and the languages.
Belgium was founded in 1831 and developed as a land with sophisticated trading skills. French and Dutch are widely spoken in this European country. Many converse in English as well, which is the hospitable language in the world. This multilingual country makes the locals the perfect partners for those who arrive in the country from other parts of the continent. Grab Belgium city breaks and head to the city that you would love to discover time after time.Belgium Highlights:
- Tongeren – It is a very old city in the country and was damaged twice. It was by Norsemen in the 4th century and then by the Salian Franks in the late 19th century. The Gallo Roman Museum presents an insight into the settlement.
- The Town of Spa – This town has been renowned since the Roman times for its swimming baths. Since the beginning of the 16th century, the rich and known have visited Spas to feel rejuvenated by the therapeutic powers. Take a city break to Belgium to feel this sparkling town.
- Brussels – Recognized as the capital of Belgium, it is distinguished for its monuments that have been declared as the “World Heritage Site” by UNESCO.
- Antwerp – It has one of the biggest seaports on Earth. It is also one of the prime centres for fashion in the world. Some of the known spots are Antwerp Zoo, Antwerp Port, Royal Museum of Fine Arts and many more.
- Hasselt – You can book weekend breaks to Belgium to discover this small city that is widely recognized for social places and designer brands. This city is feasible for those who keep pace with the current trend.