Holiday in germany
Ever speculated about the land that made many prominent personalities like Albert Einstein, Beethoven, Karl Marx and many more made their descent upon Earth? Are you about the destination that has witnessed the growth of these mentioned public figures? It’s Germany. Germany can be rightly termed as the “talk of the town.” Now, the question arises why? This is due to the fact that this magnificent European country is one of the most commended destinations on the planet that see a major chunk of the vacationers taking a city break to Germany for a holiday that is bound to take them on a phenomenal joy ride that they wouldn’t appreciate getting off from.
There are no second thoughts about the fact that Germany is a beautiful country that cajole a throng of numerous holiday-makers who book cheap flights to throng almost from every corner of the world.
This captivating country that proudly dwells in the European continent doesn’t lack striking a chord with its tourists as it goes on taking their breath away as and when they come into a close contact with them. Germany is the place that kicks off with a buzz where the excitement just doesn’t fade away.
Welcome to Germany!
You simply would be knocked for six when you take a step further to have a close encounter with its awe-inspiring landscapes and natural beauty that is simply beyond words. The places of interest that the country takes a deep sense of pride in just cannot be overlook as some of them are filled with those times when various dictators had their share of reign in the country for a long time. You would come across a large number of facts which you may not be aware of. If you are a soccer aficionado, you probably are aware of soccer fan clubs? Do you know in which country there are more soccer fan clubs? They are in Germany.
Though most of you would not appreciate being fined for a speed limit but 70 percent of German highways don’t have a speed limit. So, grab Germany City Breaks and go up in the air to the location that can’t be explained in mere words.
- Neuschwanstein Castle – Located near the Austrian border, Neuschwanstein Castle is place that is renowned among the history lovers and is home to a number of architectural wonders. If truth be told, it is the most popular of all castles in the country as it has been inspired by the concept of the Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- The Heidelberg University – Founded in 1386, Heidelberg University is recognized as the oldest university in the country that hosts about 30,000 students. It may sound surprising to you that this university has bred a huge number of Nobel Prize winners in the last 150 years. What are you waiting for? Just catch hold of weekend breaks to Germany and feel the liveliness of this incredible country.
- Cologne Cathedral – It is regarded as one of the finest known clerical historical sites in Germany. Cologne Cathedral is a gothic church that was constructed over the time span of 600 years. It is recognized as a World Heritage Site.
- Black Forest – You can take Germany City Breaks if you want to pay a visit to the most popular highlight that grabs a pull on the tourists. Also known as Schwarzwald, it is located in the south west of the country and it offers mind-blowing views of waterfalls, dense forests and mountains. Just take your camera and capture some great views.
- Leipzig City – This city has been one of the country’s most significant commercial cities and is packed with stunning sights.